AGREEMENT ENTERED INTO BETWEEN DERMATOLOGY TREATMENT AND PHO- TOTHERAPY CLINIC AND THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCOUNT
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BELOW:
The person responsible for the account hereby agrees as follows:
- That (s)he is liable for the payment of the medical services provided by the nurse to the patient.
- The minimum fee for a treatment is dependent on the type of treatment required. Complicated treatments requiring more time or any procedures, will add to the fee.
- It is acknowledged that Dermatology Treatment And Phototherapy Clinic tariffs, as well as for other miscellaneous consultative services, are approximately 2 - 3 times more than the National He- alth Reference Price List (NHRPL) tariff.
- If (s)he has medical aid cover, then the amount the scheme is prepared to reimburse will depend on that particular scheme.
- To settle the Dermatology Treatment And Phototherapy Clinic account in full immediately after your appointment on the same day, irrespective of any contracts (s)he may have with the medical aid scheme or any third party.
- A receipt will be issued on payment of the account and this can be used to claim back from the medical aid.
- We require a minimum of 24 hours cancellation notice. Missed appointments or late cancellations will otherwise be charged a full consultation fee.
- Failure to settle your account promptly will result in the account being handed over to a debt col- lecting agency. You will be liable for all additional costs that this may incur, including commissions and tracing costs.
- Only one patient will be seen per treatment. Any other person should book separate consultations.
- Any consumable used during the treatment regardless of initial consultation, follow-ups or pop- ins will be billed for accordingly.
- All treatments are carried out by dermatology nurses. Otherwise if you need to see a dermatolo- gist this will need to be dealt with in another consultation which must be booked with the dermato- logist and an additional fee will be charged.